Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Roll Pooner Roll

"Blaine just LOVES it when I wear my stone washed mini, Tony Stewart thong, and flip flops to Bryant Denny. He told me after seeing this pic that he wouldn't have any problems settin' his Dickel and Cola Pop on my rumpshaker most anytime. It's funny...when I got back to my duplex that night and looked in the mirror, my seat number was imprinted real neat like into my ass cheek - a perfect 32.

Also this one time I was cheerin' so hard for JPW when he hit Prothro in the seam for 6, that same tube top I'm wearin' in the pic fell down to my waist and my cannons flopped out. I wuddun't worried though - cuz I think Simeon Castille seen my nipples...that was kinda neat."


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made out with this Poon last year at Talladega

Anonymous said...

i dont know if JPW hitting Prothro was ever possible. Prothro's last game he played was in 2005 vs. Florida when he got hurt. Croyle was the QB then.

LIES!

Anonymous said...

JPW was the backup before Prothro got hurt, so assuming he came in in one of the early easy non-conference games, it's likely he could have hit Pro for a TD. Assuming Pro was still in the game at that point anyway.

Anonymous said...

If you haven't noticed there's a Poon here trying to shove her poontabulous rack out of it's tube top packaging, just thought I'd point that out . . . continue with the serious football discussion

Anonymous said...

She can tell me Jay Barker just threw it to Joe Namath for all I care - as long as she let's the laddies out!

Anonymous said...

wow very cute feet, is she ticklish

Anonymous said...

Great! But Southern Poon must be tanned. She is whiter than an MIT computer science major in February.